Following are some of the awards that Sherman Oaks Hospital has received:
- The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval ® and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Heart-Check mark for Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, Emergency Medical Services Agency, Approved Stroke Center
- Laboratory Services are fully accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Imaging services accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Received recognition as an Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics facility from the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services.
- Truven Health Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) named Sherman Oaks Hospital a 100 Top Hospitals ™ in the Nation 2016
- Patient Safety Excellence Award – Healthgrades, 2015 and 2016
- 2016 American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's Get With The Guidelines®-Stroke Silver Quality Achievement Award.
- Received an A for Hospital Safety by The Leapfrog Group 2013, 2014, 2015
- 2007 Best of the SFV- Healthcare
- Sherman Oaks Hospital has been ranked one of the best hospitals in the Los Angeles metro area according to the U.S. News & World Report’s first ever “Best Regional Hospitals” ranking.
- Business of the Year, United Chamber of Commerce, 2002
- Congressional Recognition for outstanding and invaluable Service, 2002
- City & County Commendation and Certificate of Appreciation, 2002
SOH has accreditation from the following organizations:
- The Joint Commission
- Department of Health Services
- College of American Pathology
- Council on Podiatric Medical Education
The American Heart Association and American Stroke Association recognize this hospital for achieving 85% or higher compliance with all Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Achievement Measures for one calendar year to improve quality of patient care and outcomes